A magazine issued periodically for the publication of the truths of the Gospel of the grace of God.
No charge is made for this publication. We depend on the Lord’s supply through the gifts of our readers who value the truths of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Gifts are much appreciated. We publish as funds are available. Information regarding four-year covenants may be had on application. Receipts for individual gifts are sent only by request. Please make all cheques payable to Gospel Tidings Trust. Overseas contributors are requested to remit in sterling.
Sample copies will be sent to any person whose address is forwarded. Regular supplies sent on request as issued; please state quantity. Where several readers live in the same locality, or worship at the same place, it will greatly help if one reader will receive and distribute magazines.
The Gospel Tidings Trust Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures, comprising the sixty-six canonical books of the Old and New Testament only, are the inspired Word of God, the sole and inerrant rule of -Faith and Life.
- There is but one only living and true God in whose eternal Being there are three coequal and coeternal persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- The true and eternal Son of God took upon Him man’s nature and was born of the virgin Mary as our Lord Jesus Christ. In His impeccable humanity He lived a perfect life, died a real death, and by Divine power rose again to life. He ascended into heaven and lives for ever to make intercession for all who come to God by Him.
- God is the creator and sustainer of all things and orders all things after the counsel of His own will.
- Before the foundation of the world God chose a certain number of mankind to salvation in Christ Jesus.
- In His death the Lord Jesus Christ made, a real and effectual sin- atoning sacrifice for His elect alone.
- The Holy Spirit is a real divine Person by whose power the elect are regenerated, convicted of sin, converted to God, instructed in the truth of Christianity and sanctified in heart and life. Those so blessed shall certainly be brought at last to eternal glory.
- Through the sinful rebellion of our first parents Adam and Eve death came upon all men and so all men are by nature dead in sin being wholly defiled in soul and body.
- Those saved by the Lord Jesus Christ shall enjoy eternal blessedness with Him in glory but the wicked shall be condemned to hell for ever.
- God justifies all sinners who truly believe on the Lord Jesus Christ by forgiving their sins and imputing the righteousness of His Son Jesus Christ to them. This true faith is the gift of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded that the gospel be preached in all the world to every creature “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned”.
- Baptism, as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ, is to be administered to repentant sinners upon their profession of faith in Christ by total immersion in water.
- Jesus commanded His disciples to remember His death in the Lord’s Supper and only those who are scripturally baptized should partake of this ordinance.