As soon as the least ray of hope beams upon us, from the world, we are torn away from the Lord, and alienated from the pursuit of the heavenly life. J. Calvin
The text can easily be transferred to your own word processor in the following way:
- Place your mouse pointer at the top left of the first line of text that you wish to copy.
- Press and hold down the left mouse button.
- While the left mouse button is held down drag the mouse pointer to the right hand end of the last line of text in the block you wish to copy.
- Release the left mouse button. The portion of text should now be highlighted.
- Press and hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard then tap the C key. (This will copy the text to the computers Â“clipboardÂ”)
- Open your word processor. Place the cursor where you want the text to appear.
- Press and hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard then tap the V key. The text should then appear in your document.
Recent extracts have been published by permission and separate permission to use this material for publishing purposes should be sought.