THE LORD WILL PROVIDE
Praise the Lord by whose controlling
Seasons come and go;
Praise the Lord whose kind consoling
Day by day we know.
Praise the Lord for gracious guiding
Praise the Lord at whose commanding
Harvest time appears,
When the fields of corn are standing,
Rich with golden ears;
Thus His promises fulfilling,
Yearly stilling All our fears.
Praise the Lord the never-failing
God, whose full supplies –
He, whose grace is all-availing
Never need denies.
Faithful He in His declaring,
And His caring
Never dies. Norman R. Perry
The text can easily be transferred to your own word processor in the following way:
- Place your mouse pointer at the top left of the first line of text that you wish to copy.
- Press and hold down the left mouse button.
- While the left mouse button is held down drag the mouse pointer to the right hand end of the last line of text in the block you wish to copy.
- Release the left mouse button. The portion of text should now be highlighted.
- Press and hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard then tap the C key. (This will copy the text to the computers Â“clipboardÂ”)
- Open your word processor. Place the cursor where you want the text to appear.
- Press and hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard then tap the V key. The text should then appear in your document.
Recent extracts have been published by permission and separate permission to use this material for publishing purposes should be sought.