A few pointed questions about visiting theatres cinemas etc.
A few pointed questions about visiting theatres, cinemas etc.
- Do the things you hear and see encourage good thoughts?
- Is there not enough murder, lust, obscenity, robbery and violence in the world without acting it on a stage?
- Does acting such things encourage the actors to live pure and holy lives?
- Is it not true that amongst actors, and actresses divorce and immorality is commonplace?
- By paying to enter such places do you not encourage the whole industry?
- Does not that industry maintain itself largely by appealing to the baser attitudes of sinful man?
- Do you think Jesus and the Apostles would have enjoyed such things?
- Have you nothing better to do?
- Does going encourage you to live a better life?
- Could you explain to God why you went?